February 12, 2011

Sweet Angel In the Sky Original Oil Painting By Angela Ungren


SWEET ANGEL IN THE SKY
By Angela Ungren

In Heaven you now Reside
Your mother Weeped and loved you as you died
You Will be remembered, Your Moments, Laughter and sweetness Cherished
As I Plant This tree
With Gods Rain It will Grow
In His Glory You now Walk Free
This tree in Your Rmemberence now will be


 In Honor of a young life taken Too Young.
Rest In Peace Little one, Although we Never met, I will Love you And in Heaven May we meet.
~Angela Ungren~

FIND PEACE IN THE WORDS OF OUR FATHER:
For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.

2 comments:

Paintings by Irit Bourla said...

This brought tears to my eyes.
Your poem and the piece of art just perfect. And already a sold.
WOW!!!
i feel proud for you.

Theresa Paden said...

Beautiful, Angela, and so moving.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...